Terms and Conditions
These term and conditions (“Terms”) refer to any type of business conducted on the website of Appliance Test Tag (Australasia) Pty Ltd (“ATTA”) www.attatraining.com.au and set out the full extent of transactions and communications between yourself and ATTA. In purchasing goods and services from our website, via phone or email, or undertaking training at our training facility, on-site or online, it is essential to understand you are complying with the binding agreement outlined in the following Terms:
- The owner of website www.attatraining.com.au is ATTA – ABN: 79 137 814 389.
- All purchases made directly with ATTA (via phone or email) or though ATTA’s website will remain contracted solely with the above entity.
- No contract for any product or service purchased via any method from ATTA will exist until you have made payment in full.
- Email is a valid method of communication and by placing an order you agree to this method of contact. Additionally, you will automatically subscribe to our mailing list upon providing your email address. You may opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of an ATTA email or by contacting us directly.
- An email of confirmation will be sent from ATTA once payment has been cleared in our bank account to confirm that your order has been received and is underway. Acceptance of your order shall be deemed effectively communicated to you when ATTA transmits this email to your specified email address (whether or not the email is received by you).
- You are responsible for the details supplied to ATTA for the purpose of ordering/purchase of goods/services being accurate. If alterations are required to any information you have provided, it is your responsibility to advise ATTA as soon as possible after receipt of your confirmation email. ATTA accepts no liability for errors or omissions of information provided.
- Purchases, unless otherwise stated, are unable to be exchanged, refunded or transferred.
- ATTA reserves the right to refuse service to any, for any reason, at any time.
Terms of Sale
Unless otherwise stated, the following terms apply to transactions of any nature between ATTA and you, the purchaser. In finalising an order by way of transmitting payment, you agree to be bound by these terms of sale.
ATTA requires payment to be made up front, in full before your order can proceed. ATTA accepts major credit cards, purchase orders from qualified returning customers, PayPal, Cheque and Bank Deposit (EFT).
*Please note that we do not accept COD as a payment method*
Payment by Credit Card
Payments by Visa or MasterCard do not incur a surcharge. Payments by American Express (AMEX) will incur a 2.5% surcharge on top of the total invoiced amount. Payments made via Credit Card will appear on your statement as ‘Appliance Test Tag’.
Payment by Cheque
Please make all cheques payable to Appliance Test Tag (Australasia) and note that your order will not be dispatched until your cheque has been deposited and cleared into our account. Send your cheque referencing your invoice number to: ATTA – PO Box 5414, MORDIALLOC VIC 3195
ATTA only accepts purchase orders on original company letterhead from qualifying customers with proven financial stability. You are welcome to request and complete a Credit Application Guarantee to establish whether you qualify as one of these customers. Your references will be contacted by our accounts department to verify your application and if approved, ATTA will discuss appropriate payment terms. (Generally 30 days nett).
If your account remains unpaid within our agreed terms, we reserve the right to either charge interest on the full amount owing from the due date (at a rate of 12% per annum) or take the necessary action to recover the debt. You will be liable for and agree to pay our debt recovery expenses in addition to the amount owed if ATTA is forced to refer collection of your debt.
For large orders, at our discretion, we may require a deposit of 50% of your total order vale prior to production commencing. The balance is payable prior to shipment unless there is another agreement in place.
Processing of orders
We aim to process all orders received in a timely fashion. Orders may be received via:
- Phone – (03) 9532-1000
- Email – email@example.com
- Fax – (03) 9532-1055.
You can expect to receive confirmation via email that it has been received within 24 hours from placement of the order.
If orders are received by midday on a business day for generic stocked products and payment is finalised, we will ship your goods the same day. Customised orders require a little more time and one of our representatives will be in contact to confirm a delivery timeframe. ATTA offers shipping to all areas within Australia. We will choose the carrier which will be a local courier such as TNT Express, Couriers Please or Australia Post. Shipping charges are applicable for each order unless a previous arrangement has been made. You may elect to organise shipping at your own expense should you consider this to be more suitable for you.
All goods provided by ATTA are in perfect condition upon shipment and packaging used is adequate for the products. Seeing as though we are not responsible for damage during transit, we urge you to inspect your delivery as soon as possible after receipt. Should your goods arrive damaged in transit you should contact our office immediately upon which we will investigate with the carrier service.
Prices and GST
All prices quoted by ATTA are in Australian Dollars. Quotes are valid for thirty days from the date of the quote. Prices are subject to change at any time as per these Terms at our discretion. GST will be included within the prices and fees charged by ATTA and is payable by you at the same time as you pay such prices and fees. ‘GST’ means the same as in the Australian New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Commonwealth) and will be charged at 10% of the total order value including shipping costs.
- Goods deemed by ATTA to be faulty will be credited or replaced at your request.
- A copy of the original invoice must be attached to Return Authority Request Form.
- Goods returned that are not faulty must be in original condition, unopened and in undamaged packaging otherwise ATTA will be unable to provide a credit.
- A 15% restocking fee applies for all goods returned that are not faulty and or ordered incorrectly by the customer.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of freight and insurance to return the goods where incorrectly ordered. The customer is responsible for retaining Proof of Delivery and if requested by ATTA, to provide these details in a timely fashion.
- Any product deemed to be refined or modified in any way will not be accepted.
- Goods that are in a non-saleable state may not be approved for return by ATTA.
- Custom manufactured products are non-returnable and no credit will be issued. (Under the circumstance that ATTA has provided a custom product that differs significantly from the order you placed, we will reprint the order at no costs to you).
- Under no circumstances will a refund be granted for change of mind.
For stocked products, any cancellations must be advised at least 24 hours prior to shipment. A restocking fee may be charged at our discretion. For custom products, cancellation cannot be guaranteed however, if you cancel your order before it has gone to production we may be able to accommodate your request. A cancellation fee may be charged to cover any administration costs already incurred. ATTA has the right to charge a reasonable fee to reimburse costs for time. This is subject to the discretion of management of ATTA.
ATTA Warranty & Limitation of Liability
All ATTA products are covered by a warranty. The length of this warranty depends upon the product type and commences strictly from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not apply where the defect is:
- Due to a typographical error, whether on stock products or custom products
- Due to goods being used or handled in an incorrect manner or for purposes other than those approved or instructed by ATTA.
- Due to modification, tampering, improper storage, abuse, accident, vandalism, neglect, misuse, mishandling or pressure-washing.
- Due to fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, hurricane, tornado, windstorm, foreign object impact, landslide or any other natural disaster/geologic process.
- Due to damage caused by vegetation, insects, animals and other organisms.
- Due to exposure to corrosive substances such as solvents, gasoline, pesticides, harmful cleaning compounds or similar materials.
- Due to exposure to excessive heat or reflective heat sources.
We require samples of the defective product before any claim is evaluated for approval. Note that warranty claims are limited to $500.00 per customer per calendar year. However, for larger warranty claims, please contact our Customer Service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning (03) 9532-1000.
These Terms of Sale and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and conducted in accordance with the Consumer laws in the State of Victoria, Australia.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our website or in our service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We may change or update information or cancel orders if information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ATTA harmless from all actual or alleged liability, loss, damage, cost and expense. This includes actual attorney’s fees and court costs, to third parties resulting from your breach of this agreement, or from the use of the goods while such goods are in your or your end-user’s possession or control.
You furthermore agree to defend, indemnify and hold ATTA harmless from any and all liability, loss, damage, cost or expense, including actual attorney’s fees and court costs, which ATTA may suffer or incur arising from any patent, trademark or copyright infringement arising from this contract, actual or alleged.
You are not required to indemnify and hold ATTA harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses resulting from ATTA’s own negligent conduct.
ATTA does not warrant that:
- Our website will meet your specific requirements.
- Our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- The results that may be obtained from use of the website will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the website will be corrected
Links to and from other websites
The ATTA website may provide links to third-party websites. ATTA shall not be held responsible for the content on third-party websites, and a link does not imply sponsorship or endorsement of the third-party website’s content. ATTA may maintain accounts on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any content you post on the Company’s social media accounts is subject to the social media platform’s terms of service and privacy policies.
Intellectual property rights
All data not provided by consumers remains the intellectual property or proprietary content owned/licensed by ATTA. All such intellectual property or proprietary rights are reserved by ATTA and any third-party owners of those rights.
You agree that you will not use ATTA’s intellectual property or proprietary content on behalf of any third-party, to create derivative works, or in connection with any product or service without the express written consent of ATTA.