Your privacy is extremely important to ATTA and we wish to make your online experience with us satisfying and safe. Our aim is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information whilst providing a product or service that meets your individual preferences and needs.
What personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal information from you that we reasonably require for one or more of our business functions/activities and will do so in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988. The personal information which we collect may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Details of the products and services which you have either inquired about or purchased
- Information that you may provide directly through our website or indirectly through the use of our website or online presence
- Information you provide to our service centre or conversations with our representatives
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so. We collect this information in various ways, including:
- Through your use and access of our website or applications
- Through someone who has referred you and provided your information
- During conversations between you and our representatives
- When you complete an application or Purchase order
We may also collect your personal information from third parties such as related organisations, service providers, professional advisors and government related authorities.
Why do we collect, hold and use your personal information?
The principal reason that we collect information about you is to enable us to conduct business activities and/or functions and to deliver a superior customer service experience. We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide, manage and enhance products and services offered to you
- To improve our Customer Service (Your information helps us to respond effectively to your requests or support needs)
- To personalise your experience with us (Your information assists us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To enhance our website (Your feedback and information allows us to constantly improve our website offerings)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide us for order processing will be used to send updates pertaining to your order. In addition, we may occasionally send updated product or service information, company news or special offers for valued customers)
NOTE – If at any given time you wish to unsubscribe from our periodic emails, you may simply opt out by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email or by contacting us directly.
How do we disclose your personal information?
We will never sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating our website or conducting our business as long as these parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information if we have reason to believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.