The PAC3760 can test earth continuity, insulation resistance, leakage current testing, RCD testing and optional three phase testing as per the guidelines of AS/NZS3760:2010. Intuitive 9 push button operation makes test and tagging easier. Perform the test, hit the SAVE button to store the results then press the PRINT button for the test tag print out. It’s user-friendly and easy-on-the budget solution!
- Single push button operation
- Battery & mains powered
- Pass/Fail indication and actual readings
- Senses an IEC or extension lead and conducts a polarity test
- Detects if the appliance under test is not switched “on”
- 10mA & 30mA portable and fixed RCD trip time tests
- In-Built isolation transformer
- Stores 999 test results and downloads CSV file
- “Plug N Print” test tag printing – PAC-OPT test tag printer
- Comes with Deluxe Carry Case, All test leads, Certificate of Calibration
- 12 Months Warranty
- Supplied with 250 Roll of Tags
No more handwritten test tags again! Portable, battery operated, no set-up required. Simply connect to the PAC3760 DL via serial cable, run your test and print your test tag. It will print a generic test tag eliminating the need to setup your logo.
Best for people looking for fast and easy plug n play test and tag printer solution! Looking for other Seaward products? Check out our Pat Testing Equipment Guide!