The Seaward PrimeTest PRO provides users with AS/NZS3760 test and tag technology that is more advanced than any other tester on the Australian market at an affordable price.
The unit is fully portable, data logging, easy to use and offers users great value in a package that includes a heavy duty ruck sack to protect your investment.
Here is what sets the PrimeTest PRO apart from any other tester on the Australian market:
- HIGH DEFINITION COLOUR DISPLAY – Lets face it, if you’re going to look at a screen all day, make it colour. Easier on the eyes and easier to navigate the menus.
- IN-BUILT KEYBOARD – No need for additional tablet or mobile device that you lose or break. Data entry is fast and efficient with the on-board QWERTY keypad. It’s a practical solution to create efficient and accurate data all on one device.
- USB FOR DATA UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD – Just plug in your USB cable to download, upload or back-up your data. No need to load Bluetooth data transfer drivers for PC.
- IN-BUILT ISOLATION TRANSFORMER – No more carrying around an additional isolation transformer. This in-built function is essential and time saving. Test your portable RCDs with no worry of tripping the RCD at the DB board.
- BATTERY & MAINS POWER – Not only is the tester mains and battery powered, it automatically charges the batteries whenever you’re plugged into mains power.
- PATGUARD 3 SOFTWARE – Includes a FREE 1 year subscription for Seaward PATGuard 3 Asset Management and Reporting software. Create reports effortlessly and convert to PDF format, ready to email or save to site records.
- ANDROID USB ON-THE-GO SUPPORT – Located off-site or remote, no problems. You can use On-The-Go to email your data to the office. No additional software license required.
- PRO RUCK SACK – Comes complete with Seaward’s heavy duty ruck sack. Large enough to fit your PRO, tags and accessories. Makes transporting your PRO on-site easy while protecting your investment.